conjectFM is a web based, SaaS CAFM solution and comprises the following main functions:
- Structuring of the data models as well as administration of property types and their attributes in accordance with individual requirements
- Flexible workflow management for providing and adapting best practice processes
- Import and export of graphical and alphanumerical data for fast and simple data capture
- Adjustable roles for task assignment in line with employee responsibility
- Accurate, timely and customisable reporting thanks to high-performance OLAP technology
- Function blocks for integration into existing IT infrastructure
Simple data import
You can use the class editor in the conjectFM CAFM software to adapt the existing data model to individual requirements. Large quantities of data can easily be imported at the press of a button using the integrated mass data import function.
High-performance graphics core
Besides displaying native CAD drawings, the newly developed high-performance conjectFM graphics core provides numerous processing options. Import functions can be used to read room areas, room data or properties into the CAFM software; they can also be assigned to existing data records. The installation or use of plug-ins is not necessary.
Configuration instead of programming
The conjectFM CAFM software provides a large number of preconfigured process workflows implemented in accordance with the best practices. They can be adapted by means of configuration without the need for additional programming.
The high-performance reporting functionality in the conjectFM CAFM software provides access to all information and processes in the system and displays them in the form of reports and tables or presents them in an OLAP cube for further analysis.
Adjustable role concept
The conjectFM CAFM software enables role-dependent read, write and delete privileges via the user administration. These can be modified at any time.
Simple integration in existing IT structures
The consistent use of web services enables an uncomplicated link-up of the CAFM software with IT systems already present in the infrastructure, thereby making conjectFM an integral part of the overall real estate management system.