With pm. (formerly conjectPM) CONJECT offers an online collaboration platform, that supports organizing a secure and reliable drawing distribution process and that makes project transactions and communication traceable. Because: The better the processes are aligned and complied with, the better the final project quality.
The use of pm. also supports the process implementation so that the design process runs quickly and smoothly:
- compliance with planned review and decision-making timescales through transparency over responsibilities and deadlines
- fewer delays because required decisions are clear and drawing release & approval schedules are known and shared
- fewer mistakes in design planning and management due to clarity over latest revisions and included updates/decisions
- reduced manual effort because accurate and complete drawing schedules are generated automatically
- fewer inconsistencies between client and contractor because all decisions are traceable
The project documentation (documents, drawings, versions, list of delivered drawings and processes) within pm. is created automatically. This documentation forms the basis of the information that can be converted to an archive at the end of the project. These documents can be selectively provided to external participants if required.
With pm. paperless invitations to tender reduce time and can be handled straightforwardly.
pm. is an online collaboration platform and installation is not necessary. pm. can be used immediately! For more details please have a look at our pm. product brochure (size 2,7 MB).