Ensure the permanent sustainability of your property data!
Shared access by the owner and property manager to the same data stock.
Maximum transparency in property management for real estate owners and property managers.
Fast data processing for providing documents to third parties.
The property file for owners and real estate managers
Missing or incomplete property documentation can not only lead to delays and unplanned costs in the running, reconstruction and sale of real estate but can also lower your earnings on a sale. A lot of manpower and time is often needed to be in a position to comply with legal framework conditions and regulations as well as to update documentation for transactions and valuation processes. The problem is a familiar one in day-to-day business: documents are not assigned to the property concerned, they are held either by the owner or by the property manager - but rarely by both - or they get lost in the course of time. – CONJECT provides the support you need!
As an owner of real estate not managed from one central office, you face the following challenges:
- How do you get access to your property documentation regardless of who your property manager may be?
- How do you ensure the consistency of your data?
- How do you ensure that you do not suffer any loss of information/documents throughout the whole management period?
As a professional property or asset manager, you face the following challenges:
- How do you ensure that you can give your customers the information they require at any time – regardless of whether you can contact your staff or colleagues?
- How do you ensure that you can quickly and efficiently fulfil your duty to provide information?
- How do you ensure structured, standardised property documentation?