The incident and order management process is divided into different phases, each of which presents a number of minor and major challenges.
The challenges that arise:
- How can you deal with your incident messages in a way that is fast, straightforward and safe?
- How can you get a fast overview of your current incidents and orders?
- How can you recognize which order needs to be handled with which priority or response time?
- How do you get the documents, work instructions and contract parameters you need for processing?
- How do you ensure that orders are assigned to the disciplines?
- How do you get a fast overview of the available service providers and service staff (resource planning)?
- How do you get an overview of the currently available spare parts?
- How do you ensure prompt invoicing and cost allocation?
CONJECT will assist you in mastering these challenges!
This CONJECT application might be of interest to you:
- conjectFM Service Management – fast and simple processing of maintenance processes with material warehouse management, if appropriate